- Check out these hilarious (but 100% real) vintage sexist advertisements.
- Nine ways to make boring old oatmeal interesting again.
- Here's a little list of the 10 most annoying types of Facebookers. Which one are you?
- Cupcake eyelash jewelry... A little much?
- The top ten scariest sex toys. Just in time for Halloween!
- Check out this adorable wedding photoshoot. Keep scrolling.
- The official do's and don'ts of going bra-less!
- It's not too late for last-minute Halloween decorations!
- Shoes made out of candy, nuff' said.
- Every college girl should know the language!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Weekend Links on a Wednesday
If any of you readers are close friends of mine, you'd know that my life has been about as insane as a one-way trip through Raleigh Theodore Sakers brain. Extra points if you know who Raleigh Theodore Sakers is. I've been down & out and all over the damn place for about a week, and crazy would be an understatement. Nevertheless, I'm here to deliver the weekend links on a Wednesday. Rain or shine!
Posted by Zoe at 5:45 PM