Monday, October 3, 2011

The A-Z of Zoe


A. Age? Eighteen. Barely legal, but still legal!

B. Best friends? I have three best friends right now, including my boyfriend. I've got hundreds of acquaintances, but only three people I'd call my best friends. I absolutely adore them. Thanks for putting up with me, ladiez! And sweetie!

C. Chore you hate? I refuse, refuse, refuse to do the dishes! I'll clean the damn toilet bowl with my bare hands before I do the dishes. I just can't handle soggy food, bits of crumbs, or anything like that. BLEH.

D. Dogs? I have a long-haired chihuahua named Ozzy, but he's totally my mom's dog. I had a doberman my entire childhood, and she was MY dog. I loved that dog more than anything and she protected me with everything she had. I want another doberman as soon as I move out! The are the friendliest, kindest, most badass dogs you could ever own! Nobody will fuck with you if they see a doberman by your side.

E. Essential start to your day: Wake up before 7AM, shower and get pretty, drink hazelnut coffee out of my special mug, check facebook/blog/email, maybe do some yoga, a little something to eat, and I'm outta there!

F. Favorite color? I'm really into dark brown right now. Dark, chestnut brown. All the Autumn colors are gorgeous as well.

G. Gold or Silver? Gold, gold, gold. Or silver with a warm-colored gem. I look terrible in blue, purple, and other cool colors.
H. Height? Not too tall, not too short.

I. Instruments you play? Guitar, piano, clarinet, bass, cello, keyboard, dulcimer, drums, and harp when I can get my hands on one! Note: You said instruments I play, not instruments I'm good at playing.

J. Job title? University student, majoring in Journalism.

K. Kids? I'm only 18 years old, but one my biggest goals in life is to have a beautiful baby! I can't wait to be a mommy, and do all the mommy things, and raise a child. I'm going to be a MILF.

L. Live? Long Beach, California.

M. Mother’s name? Teresa, that's all you gotta know!

N. Nicknames: Zoe + Mofo = Zofo. I'm also frequently called "hunny" and "sweetie." Hehe.

O. Obstacle you're facing? I want to move out on my own, but it seems nearly impossible. It's hard enough to get a job, let alone juggle one with school, and even after I got that down, rent in Long Beach is way way high!
P. Pet peeves? When people say "no offense" right before they say something really, really offensive. When girls give off bitchy vibes for no apparent reason other than the fact that I too, am a girl. When fuckin' people fuckin' cuss in every other damn word of their fuckin' vocabulary. Not an exaggeration, I knew a few people who sound just like that. Lastly, when people copy me. I'm not stupid, be yourself. Please.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm the most dangerous man in prison. You know why? 'Cause I control the underwear." From my all-time favorite movie, American History X.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed, just like everybody else.

S. Siblings: One badass 38 year-old brother that I love dearly. 

U. Underwear? I have a lucky thong. I wore it on the first day of school. That was a good day.

V. Vegetable you love: ALL of them! I had some vegetarian chili today at school, and it was amazing. Cauliflower, potatoes, peppers, tomatoes, corn, everything.
W. What makes you run late? I never run late, darling. I wake up early & give myself LOTS of leeway time in the morning. 
X. X-Boyfriends? I can put them all into three simple categories for you: Gay, mentally disturbed or drug addict. Good riddance.
Y. Yesterday? Yesterday was Sunday. I had a relaxing day at the park with my hunny, watched a few TV shows together on my iPad, walked home, finished up some notes and slept my little heart away. Sundays are for calm and peace.
Z. Zodiac sign? I'm a full blown pisces. People say astrology is bullshit, but why is my sign so damn accurate!? My daily horoscopes are always right as well. Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment