Monday, May 28, 2012

May Flowerz

     Spring semester of college flew by before my very eyes, and it's now Summertime in the LBC! I've had quite a few good memories this month that I haven't had time to share, so here goes it. Warning: There's a busload of pictures ahead. Prepare yourself.
     The lovely month of May was for...

Wearing juicy dresses!

Sittin' around with this one boy I like.

Sittin' around with a bunch of people I like.

Spoiling myself now & then.

Thrift shopping with my momma & 50-cent purses!

Rocking the leopard print.

Expanding my career as a top secret graffiti artist.

Riding on the back of motorcycles at 90mph & holding on to Sean for dear life.
I wanted to apologize just in case I left claw marks in his jacket.

Proposing to myself a third time with a beautiful citrine/sterling silver ring.
I can't get enough of them citrines, they're so lovely.

Eating terrifying popsicles. What in the hell kind of Powerpuff girl is this?

Being a fairy princess. For no reason whatsoever.

Being a nerd in the park library. I could spend hours there.

Picking fire lilies because they're my favorite.

Drinking coffee and sittin' outside in the backyard.

Chronic fries. Enough said.

Buying gorgeous purses marked down from $80 to $20. YES.
Girls who turn up their noses on secondhand stores & thrift shops are just plain stupid!

Attempting to watch the eclipse through sunglasses. (Fail.)
This was pretty amazing, though--see all those half-moon shapes in the shadow on the wall? They're all shadows of the eclipse. 
Bet all ya'll fancy telescopes & expensive devices couldn't catch this!

Arguing with anonymous stupid people via graffiti. Oh, teenagers.

Wearing funky dresses. Always.

May is for lots of things, but mostly for days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment