- Check out this half-grafitti hotel room. Aww, yeaaaaaaaaah!
- This lil' comic brightened my day. Lolz, sea cucumbers.
- Don't get stupid tattoos. Don't get stupid tattoos. Don't get stupid tattoos. She learned the hard way.
- According to studies, this is the most relaxing song in the world. Take a listen?
- I really want this T-shirt. Not only is it badass, but it was designed by some chick named Zoe.
- Self-harm is a touchy subject, but this article is an interesting & surprising read.
- This photo of three Victoria's Secret models without photoshop is very... normal-looking?!
- I am in LOVE with this website--MyBodyGallery.com is a place where you can enter your height & weight, and it shows you tons of photos of females from all over the world with the exact same proportions as you. I've left my proportions set in the link. Just like the website says, this is what real women look like.
- How to make your own ice cream sauces. The honey caramel & sea salt one looks amazing!
- A cute lil' list of 50 people you wish you knew in real life.
- Last but definitely not least, here's some handy sex advice from the Jackass crew. Oh yes.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Lovely Weekend Links
Posted by Zoe at 1:30 AM