Monday, May 21, 2012

Currently...


Loving: Having a new boyfriend. Yes, ladies & gentlemen! As I've said countless times before, this blog is a very public place to be name dropping and detail-revealing, so I won't say much about him. All you need to know is that he's nice to me, he's a gentleman, he's six foot one, he's got a sexy beard & he makes me a very happy girl. Maybe I'll sneak in a picture of him sometime if you're lucky...
Eating: A packet of strawberry gushers. Healthy breakfast. This counts as a fruit, right?
Listening to: My mom chit-chatting away on the phone, lawn mowers buzzing around outside, singing birds sitting on the powerlines. All the little sounds that remind me of home.
Watching: If you could rack up frequent watcher miles for the Real Housewives of New Jersey, I'd be rolling in them right now. That didn't make much sense. But it's my blog and I do what I want, bieetch! Some amazing person out there has uploaded the entire series to YouTube, so I've been having a ball over here. No matter how late I get home, there's always time to snuggle up and watch a group of 40-something year-old women scream in each other's faces. Nighty night.
Working on: Workin' workin' workin' on my fitness! My gym buddy just dropped a bomb on me--apparently our gym doesn't open up for Summer until the 26th. Dammit! I can't bear to spend any more time being lazy and not working out! Muahaha. On a serious note, once those big glass doors open and I press my hand into the fingerprint scanner (Yes, my gym is very futuristic!) it's time to get moving. I'm also working on Spring cleaning my room & wardrobe, which will probably take me Spring, Summer and maybe Fall too... Sigh.
Wishing: I was a boy. Only in the sense that every morning, it takes me forever to get ready. Take a shower, blow-dry hair, style hair, fix my face, choose outfit, blah blah blah! I wish I could just get up and GO like those lucky boys do. But hey, I guess that's the price of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment