Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bitches and Hoezzz

I hate girls.

I've seriously reached the end of my fuse. BOOM. I try so hard to be a girl's girl. I will never steal your boyfriend, I will never stab you in the back (unless you deserve it) and I will never be bitchy towards other girls just because I don't know them. Us females get a bad rep for being catty, and I try my best to change it. However, I've recently come to the conclusion that it's absolutely hopeless. Girls will kiss my boyfriend then "hate" me afterwards for some reason. Girls will do the "oops, I accidentally shoulder checked you while walking by" bullshit. Girls will give me the death stare for walking by and breathing their precious air. They'll tell me to keep my name out their mouth for making one stupid innocent comment, then have my name in theirs all fucking day. Whats wrong with all these dumb bitches nowadays? I guess they just don't make them like they used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment