Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sick Dayzz

It's the last week of Winter break until I start up college again, and whaddya' know?! I'm sick. I guess it's my own fault, running around town with no food in my tummy & no energy in my system. Sometimes I get so caught up in my day-to-day life that I forget to take care of myself. BLEH! I even forced myself to get up, get ready, & get outta the house yesterday despite feeling like I just got ran over by a freight train. Big mistake.


     Today, I'm locking myself up in my warm room with a hot cup of tea, candles, a messy bedroom to clean & a list of school-related things to take care of. It's physically impossible for me to lay around all day, so I might as well get some things done at home. I'm already getting antsy here. Screw being sick. Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment