Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back to School & Stupid Donut Ladies

 Tomorrow will be my first day of college all over again! New classes, a new schedule, a fresh start. I'm actually pretty pumped up and ready to get back in the swing of things. No more slippin'... I'm going to be on time, wake up early, and set aside plenty of time for studying. It may take a lot of energy (and a LOT of coffee), but I'm a pretty smart cookie when I want to be. I even got bored & made my desk all ready for work.


     In other news, this past month of Winter vacation has been a rollercoaster. To say the least. I'm not even going to GO there on this blog. If you're a friend of mine, you know whats up. If not, don't be afraid to ask. It's just a far cry from public website appropriate. Life is crazy sometimes, but it's getting better..


Kittenz & "Donut Storr" vanilla coffee, mmmm.


     The fucking lady in the donut shop was such an idiot. First off, the place was called the "Donut Storr." Sketchy. So we walk in & wait around at the front for a few minutes, fidgeting our thumbs. Where, oh where could the employee be? Finally a tiny little Asian lady emerges from the back and gives me a blank, 'what-the-hell-do-you-want' stare. "Can I get the hazelnut coffee?" I asked. Her answer was "NO." ...Alright then? "NO MORE HAZELNUT COFFEE." Okay, fine. So I ask for vanilla instead. "NO MORE COFFEEEE!" Uh... Okay. Then she points to this frostee-type machine and says "YOU WANT COLD?" I replied, "no... Do you have hot vanilla coffee?" "WE HAVE COFFEE, ONLY HOT!" Didn't you just say no? So I asked for the hot vanilla coffee again. "ONLY HOT!!! YOU WANT VANILLA OR MOCHA?" Vanilla, bitch. Did I not just explain this to your fob ass five times already? Jesus christ. Sometimes I wonder how people like this even have jobs in the first place. If you can barely speak English here, at least be kind and polite. If you're not gonna be kind and polite, at least be somewhat intelligent. If you aren't going to do any of the above... Get the fuck out of the donut shop, give an actual deserving citizen your job, and go back to your own haggard town where you won't ever have to be bothered about vanilla coffee again. Sorry for the rant, couldn't help myself. On a lighter note, the HOT VANILLA COFFEE turned out pretty tasty. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment