Monday, January 30, 2012

My Peeps!

     When I first became a single lady not too long ago, I was under the impression that I'd be all by mself. One of those chicks that sits on the couch with a carton of Ben & Jerry's and a box of tissues. I thought I would be stuck without anyone to talk to or hangout with. I thought I'd become a loner. I thought that after spending every single day with the same person for two years straight, I'd end up with nobody because I'd mistakenly made him my everybody. You see, as the years went by I gradually separated myself from all my friends and family. Slowly but surely, they disappeared one by one. They didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was "the love of my life." HAH! Before could even realize it, the only people I talked to were HIM and HIS friends. And when HE left the picture? HIS friends were the ones who ended up sticking by my side in the end. I thought I'd be alone? Boy, was I wrong! I haven't spent a single day home alone, a single night with nobody to talk to, or a single weekend without anything to do. I've had friends this whole time, and they were right under my nose.











     I doubt any of these people will actually end up reading this, but I'm in a cheesy mood and just wanted to show 'em some appreciation. The past few months have been hard, and I met you all for a reason. Even if you aren't in any of these pictures, you should know who you are. Thanks for listening to me complain, putting up with my bullshit, and most of all, thanks for being so badass!

No comments:

Post a Comment