Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Me, Currently!

I look like shit right now, so here's a photo from a few months back!
     Obsessing over: Okay, this is pretty embarrassing... The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!!! I am so obsessed with this show. I've even somehow forced my mom to start watching it, and now she can't get enough! There's just something about watching a bunch of middle aged women act like high schoolers that captures my interest. I'm also obsessed with my new Urban Decay Naked Palette! I'm absolutely in love with it, so many gorgeous colors! One last obsession... Oreo shakes. Those are the best.

     Working on: Myself. I desperately want change! And I want it now! I'm planning on going out for job applications tomorrow or the next day, learning to drive stick shift and get my license, working on my resumé, applying for an internship at a local newspaper, and finishing up this semester with a bang. On top of that, I'm planning a workout schedule that I'll actually stick to for once. I'm also getting my hair done (my one and only Xmas present from mom, so it'd better turn out good!) I want my life to change, and it's not going to happen by sitting around doing nothing. I'm kicking into high gear.

     Thinking about: All the oh-so-productive things I should be doing instead of this. Oh well, life is short!

     Anticipating: The Xmas season! Even though money's extremely (and I mean extremely) tight, I still love the Xmas season. Bundling up in cozy sweaters & scarves, walking around in my badass boots, drinking hot tea lattes... Yeah, you get the picture. I'm also anticipating dinner because I haven't eaten anything all day!

     Listening to: "Old Friend" by Rancid, cars passing by outside my window, and the little "ding" of my Facebook chat thing every so often. 

     Drinking: Nothing?

     Wishing: Fuck wishing, it's bad for the soul. I'm gonna go after everything I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment