Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Week in Instagramz


This week was spontaneous.
Coffee shops, awesome spots, Venice beach.

     I've been everywhere & back this past week, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm lucky enough have amazing friends who are down for anything, anytime. Yesterday we were sittin' on a park bench doing nothing when someone blurted out "Who wants to go to Venice Beach?" Needless to say, everyone stood up within 10 seconds and scattered into the parking lot, hopping into cars & slamming doors. Simple as that. We also discovered an awesome coffee shop a few days ago called Viento y Agua. It's day-of-the-dead style with vibrant colors everywhere. That handsome skeleton man up there added a nice touch as well. It's also right around the corner! Well... It might be a bit towards the wrong side of the tracks, but to be honest that's usually my favorite place to be. I'd rather live in a spot where there's always something going on & someone to talk to, as opposed to my quiet neighborhood full of old people and closet tweakers. Anyways, here's the rest of my week in photos!

This week, I started working out again! Jogging clothes to prove it.

This week, I hungout with Shannon the Cannon.

This week, I opened a bathroom door and found this.
Stay classy, Venice Beach.

This week, I got my toesies done!

 This week, a puppy came up to Eldo. Made our day.

This week, I got stuck in the rain at school.
And then I got rescued.

This week, I spend lots of quality time with my cigarette sista.

This week, I had a lovely little Easter.

This week, I drank loooots of yummy homemade coffee.
LIKE ALWAYS.
Now you see it, now you don't.


And here's this amazing photo for the 2nd time because I love it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment