Saturday, April 14, 2012

Currently...

Obsessing over: PINTEREST! Whoever it was that introduced me to this website has officially ruined my social life. I have spent hours and hours pinning away on this website. (Psssst... Follow me! Username is lovezofo!)  It's a never-ending flow of pretty pictures, awesome DIY projects, hairstyle ideas, recipes, and anything else you can think of. Can you say addicting? Speaking of addicting, chai tea lattes are my new favorite hot drink. I've tried 'em from about five different coffee shops in the past week. I'm on a mission to find the very best one--I just can't get enough of that warm vanilla cinnamon flavor. Mmmmm!




Working on: Organization! I don't mess around when it comes to organization. Sometimes I think I have OCD. I recently picked up my Filofax planner again, and it's making my life so much easier. I love being able to see my entire week at a glance. I'm also planning on going through my entire bedroom, one section at a time, and cleaning the shit out of it. I'm talkin' some hardcore cleaning! Scrubbing the furniture with old rags, cleaning the windows, clearing off surfaces, finishing my wall decoration, throwing away excess junk, organizing what's left... At the end of this, my bedroom will be simple, clean and lovely.

Thinking about: What to do today, what to do, what to do...

Anticipating: INK N' IRON. I'm soo0oo0oo excited for this year's Ink n' Iron festival at the Queen Mary! It's filled with everything I love. Lots of killer bands playing, yummy food, cute pin-up girls, photo booths, and of course... tattoos! Yes, I've decided that 2012 is the year for me to get my anchor tattoo. I'm 99% sure of that. I'm planning on getting it done at the festival after I do some heavy research and choose an artist. My mom won't be too happy about it, but I know the tattoo will be small & my ankle is a place where I can easily conceal it for work. This is something I've wanted for years. Counting down the days!



Listening to: Smashing Pumpkins! What an amazing band. Listen to Cherub Rock with your speakers on loud and you'll start to forget where you are. At least I do. 

Eating: I ordered an ice blended chai at this awesome coffee house the other day, but a killer migraine prevented me from drinking it. Boooooooo. Now I'm eating it with a fork, rock-solid from the freezer.

Wishing: That I could get fit & toned without putting in any work. Why can't I just magically transform into my dream body? Why?! On a more positive note, I've actually started working out this week. Instead of just promising I'm going to. I've been gettin' down on my living room floor with those workout videos & going for quick jogs around the block here and there. I hate getting over the first-week slump of working out. Starting back up again is always the worst, but once I get into a groove things will become easier and more enjoyable. I can do thiiiiiis!

No comments:

Post a Comment