Monday, March 19, 2012

Two Weeks in The Life

     So my bipolar creativity (that strikes at the strangest moments) has returned yet again. While in the middle of a hot shower a couple weeks ago, that familiar light bulb sparked inside my brain! I decided I wanted to make a short film. I wanted the film to be a "day in the life" type thing, showing the places I go and the people I see on a day-to-day basis. I would film myself getting ready in the morning, riding the city bus, walking around school, hangin' with friends, eating yummy food... All filmed from my perspective.
     Two weeks and a whole lot of filming later, the video went from "a day in the life" to "two weeks in the life." Over the course of 14 days I filmed countless random moments in time. Beaches, parks and backyards. Friends and loverz. Good times and good memories. I sorted through the short videos, smashed the remains together, and added in some Sublime as a finishing touch. I'm really happy with the results, the film is basically my current life in a nutshell. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment