Thursday, March 1, 2012

Forgive & Forget: Part II

     Life works in wonderful ways sometimes. Just as I thought everything was falling apart and my life was speeding straight for a red light, things ended up coming together in a beautiful way. I "kissed and made up" with not one, but TWO girls who I never thought I'd be friends with again. Let's just say there were some pretty bad vibes going on there for awhile. It's crazy how you can harbor so much anger and dislike for a person for such a long time... And then everything disappears after five minutes of talking face-to-face. The entire problem is solved. Done. Squashed. All it takes is the courage to confront them about it. Somebody's gotta do it, and I'm happy to say that person was finally me!

I've got a feeling that it's gonna be smooth sailing from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment