Saturday, March 10, 2012

This Weeeek!

     This week had it's ups and downs, but I'm in a buzzing-ly happy mood on this Saturday night! If buzzing-ly wasn't a word before, it is now. This week, one of my best friends went crazy on me for a night. He stole my phone and made me chase him all around town for it, said he never wanted to talk to me again (for reasons we still both don't know) and basically told me to fuck off. This is a kind of guy who would never do anything like that in a thousand years. It was strange. He went off the deep end a bit, but he came back in time to apologize. Drugs and alcohol can turn sweet boys into mad men, I swear. Especially when they're mixed together. Anyways! That same night my girly friends and Robert took me out to a late sushi dinner for my birthday. We were starving so we ordered the "Hungry Roll" and boy, did it live up to it's name!


     I'm starting to love these cute lil' photo collages. Clockwise from the top: Blowin' smoke (not what it looks like), my brother's fat kitty that lives with us, amazing sushi, and Jeff! Here's a few more odds and ends from my week below.

Just being a cla$$y bitch outside Ross Dress 4 Less. You know.

Standing in between two tall people makes me feel like a little lady.

The back of my new shirt! It's gorgeous, NINE bucks at Ross. Can't beat that.


     I've been having a lot of fun lately, but that seems to be all that I'm doing. Going up to the park, hanging out, talking and laughing the days away. One after another, after another, after another... I say it's time I find a new hobby. I've been dying to pick up "The Hunger Games," a book everyone seems to be obsessing over! I want to start reading, playing guitar again, learning how to cook and focusing more on schoolwork. This life I've been living is fun, but that's all it really is. I can't get sucked into doing nothing all day. On second thought, I think it may have already happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment